Last Updated on March 18, 2022 by Brian Grossman
This week we’re talking with Kip Adams, a wildlife biologist and the Chief Conservation Officer for the National Deer Association. Kip shares a lot of great data from NDA’s newly released 2022 Deer Report and what it means for the future of white-tailed deer and deer hunting. We look specifically at southern deer harvest statistics and get into some surprising data highlighting how southern deer hunters shoot fewer yearling bucks and more 3.5 year old and older bucks than hunters in any other region. If you’re a deer nerd that loves harvest data, prepare to geek out on this episode!
- NDA’s 2022 Deer Report (free download!)
- Follow Kip on Instagram
- Follow Brian on Instagram
- Follow Robert on Instagram
- Follow Hunt the South on Instagram
- Become a Hunt the South supporter on our Patreon account!
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Subscribe to the Podcast at: